Friday, January 15, 2010

I was first.


Hi, my name is Aja. For about a month now this blog’s been going on and on about Mona and Milo. Let me set the record straight. I came first. A few years ago I was out for a evening stroll when this woman came up to me and asked if I wanted to go home with her. She promised me food and shelter, so I thought, why not. Anyway, as years past they continued to bring other cats into my home. This is fine, as long as they know their place. Then came this inferior species, the dog. Mona was the first to learn of my rules if she was going to stay. Rule number one, don’t get up in my face. Rule number two, don’t ever, ever get up in my face. Simple enough? Mona, however was a fast learner. Now they have Milo. Well, well, well, what shall we do with Milo. First of all, he is not cute, so stop saying that. I do not care if he’s a rescue saved from the deplorable conditions of a puppy mill, he smells! he’s rude, and he eats like an animal. My adopted sister Luna has betrayed me and befriended this smelly beast. I will never forgive her. Therefore, I am left to enforce the laws all by myself. My rules are simple. Touch my food, smack!, stand in my way, smack!, get up in my face, double smack! Follow my simple rules and you will not feel my wrath! That is all. Aja.

No comments:

Post a Comment